The Vocal Repertoire of Barbary Macaques: A Quantitative Analysis of a Graded Signal System
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 203–216, March 1998
How to Cite
Hammerschmidt, K. and Fischer, J. (1998), The Vocal Repertoire of Barbary Macaques: A Quantitative Analysis of a Graded Signal System. Ethology, 104: 203–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00063.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 7, 1997, Accepted: July 29, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!