Parameters of Mating Effort and Success in Male European Ground Squirrels, Spermophilus citellus
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 298–313, April 1998
How to Cite
Millesi, E., Huber, S., Dittami, J., Hoffmann, I. and Daan, S. (1998), Parameters of Mating Effort and Success in Male European Ground Squirrels, Spermophilus citellus. Ethology, 104: 298–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00070.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 26, 1997, Accepted: August 28, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!