Age and Behavior of Honey Bees, Apis mellifera (Hymenoptera: Apidae), that Perform Vibration Signals on Queens and Queen Cells
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 475–485, June 1998
How to Cite
Painter-Kurt, S. and Schneider, S. S. (1998), Age and Behavior of Honey Bees, Apis mellifera (Hymenoptera: Apidae), that Perform Vibration Signals on Queens and Queen Cells. Ethology, 104: 475–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00084.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 6, 1997, Accepted: October 3, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!