Quantifying Predation Risk for Refuging Animals: A Case Study with Golden Marmots
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 501–516, June 1998
How to Cite
Blumstein, D. T. (1998), Quantifying Predation Risk for Refuging Animals: A Case Study with Golden Marmots. Ethology, 104: 501–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00086.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 27, 1997, Accepted: October 9, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!