Male Song Stimulation of Female Reproduction in Canaries: Features Relevant to Sexual Displays are not Relevant to Nest-building or Egg-laying
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 7, pages 613–624, July 1998
How to Cite
Leboucher, G., Depraz, V., Kreutzer, M. and Nagle, L. (1998), Male Song Stimulation of Female Reproduction in Canaries: Features Relevant to Sexual Displays are not Relevant to Nest-building or Egg-laying. Ethology, 104: 613–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00096.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: September 12, 1997 Accepted: January 12, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!