Experimental Investigation of the Mechanism of Reproductive Differentiation in the Queenless Ant, Diacamma sp., from Japan
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 8, pages 633–643, August 1998
How to Cite
Tsuji, K., Peeters, C. and Hölldobler, B. (1998), Experimental Investigation of the Mechanism of Reproductive Differentiation in the Queenless Ant, Diacamma sp., from Japan. Ethology, 104: 633–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00098.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 31, 1997 Accepted: January 26, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!