Diel Calling Activity and Field Survival of the Bushcricket, Sciarasaga quadrata (Orthoptera: Tettigoniidae): A Role for Sound-locating Parasitic Flies?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1998 Blackwell Verlag
Volume 104, Issue 8, pages 645–660, August 1998
How to Cite
Allen, G. R. (1998), Diel Calling Activity and Field Survival of the Bushcricket, Sciarasaga quadrata (Orthoptera: Tettigoniidae): A Role for Sound-locating Parasitic Flies?. Ethology, 104: 645–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1998.tb00099.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: August 22, 1997 Accepted: February 12, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!