Talorchestia tricornuta Shoemaker (Amphipoda, Talitridae) from Sandy Shores of Gabon: Compass Mechanisms of Orientation
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
1999 Blackwell Wissenschafts-Verlag, Berlin
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 25–36, January 1999
How to Cite
Ugolini, A., Vignali, B. and Posso, P. (1999), Talorchestia tricornuta Shoemaker (Amphipoda, Talitridae) from Sandy Shores of Gabon: Compass Mechanisms of Orientation. Ethology, 105: 25–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1999.tb01218.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received: April 23, 1998; Initial acceptance: June 22, 1998; Final acceptance: July 20 1998, (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!