Acoustic Features of Female Chacma Baboon Barks
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 33–54, January 2001
How to Cite
Fischer, J., Hammerschmidt, K., Cheney, D. L. and Seyfarth, R. M. (2001), Acoustic Features of Female Chacma Baboon Barks. Ethology, 107: 33–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2001.00630.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Final acceptance: July 7, 2000 (R. Noë)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!