Male Mate Choice in the Guppy (Poecilia reticulata): Do Males Prefer Larger Females as Mates?
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 97–111, February 2004
How to Cite
Herdman, E. J. E., Kelly, C. D. and Godin, J.-G. J. (2004), Male Mate Choice in the Guppy (Poecilia reticulata): Do Males Prefer Larger Females as Mates?. Ethology, 110: 97–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2003.00960.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Received: October 12, 2002 Initial acceptance: February 11, 2003 Final acceptance: October 10, 2003 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!