Differential Sperm Priming by Male Sailfin Mollies (Poecilia latipinna): Effects of Female and Male Size
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 193–202, March 2004
How to Cite
Aspbury, A. S. and Gabor, C. R. (2004), Differential Sperm Priming by Male Sailfin Mollies (Poecilia latipinna): Effects of Female and Male Size. Ethology, 110: 193–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2003.00963.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
- Received: July 28, 2003 Initial acceptance: September 22, 2003 Final acceptance: October 20, 2003 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!