Present addresses: D. N. Lee, Department of Biology, 8001 Natural Bridge Road, University of Missouri, St Louis, MO 63121, USA; S. T. Leonard, LSU Health Sciences Center, Department of Pharmacology, 1901 Perdido ST, MEB 7103, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA.
The Reproductive State of Female Voles Affects their Scent Marking Behavior and the Responses of Male Conspecifics to Such Marks
Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 257–272, April 2004
How to Cite
Ferkin, M. H., Lee, D. N. and Leonard, S. T. (2004), The Reproductive State of Female Voles Affects their Scent Marking Behavior and the Responses of Male Conspecifics to Such Marks. Ethology, 110: 257–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.00961.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
- Received: April 28, 2003 Initial acceptance: August 12, 2003 Final acceptance: August 16, 2003 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!