Incubation Behaviour in Northern Lapwings: Nocturnal Nest Attentiveness and Possible Importance of Individual Breeding Quality
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 177–192, March 2004
How to Cite
Lislevand, T., Byrkjedal, I., Grønstøl, G. B., Hafsmo, J. E., Kallestad, G. R. and Larsen, V. A. (2004), Incubation Behaviour in Northern Lapwings: Nocturnal Nest Attentiveness and Possible Importance of Individual Breeding Quality. Ethology, 110: 177–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.00967.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Received: February 7, 2002 Initial acceptance: November 19, 2002 Final acceptance: October 5, 2003 (J. Lazarus)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!