Avian Risk Assessment: Effects of Perching Height and Detectability
Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 273–285, April 2004
How to Cite
Blumstein, D. T., Fernández-Juricic, E., LeDee, O., Larsen, E., Rodriguez-Prieto, I. and Zugmeyer, C. (2004), Avian Risk Assessment: Effects of Perching Height and Detectability. Ethology, 110: 273–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.00970.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
- Received: October 10, 2003 Initial acceptance: November 11, 2003 Final acceptance: January 21, 2004 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!