Social Behavior of Larvae of the Neotropical Processionary Weevil Phelypera distigma (Boheman) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Hyperinae)
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 515–530, July 2004
How to Cite
Costa, J. T., Fitzgerald, T. D., Pescador-Rubio, A., Mays, J. and Janzen, D. H. (2004), Social Behavior of Larvae of the Neotropical Processionary Weevil Phelypera distigma (Boheman) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Hyperinae). Ethology, 110: 515–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.00999.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Received: October 9, 2003 Initial acceptance: November 28, 2003 Final acceptance: May 13, 2004 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!