Predation Risk Avoidance by Terrestrial Amphibians: The Role of Prey Experience and Vulnerability to Native and Exotic Predators
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2004
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 635–647, August 2004
How to Cite
Murray, D. L., Roth, J. D. and Wirsing, A. J. (2004), Predation Risk Avoidance by Terrestrial Amphibians: The Role of Prey Experience and Vulnerability to Native and Exotic Predators. Ethology, 110: 635–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01004.x
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2004
- Received: July 20, 2003 Initial acceptance: May 17, 2004 Final acceptance: May 17, 2004 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!