Parasitized Male Field Crickets Exhibit Reduced Trilling Bout Rates and Durations
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 909–917, November 2004
How to Cite
Xochitl Orozco, S. and Bertram, S. M. (2004), Parasitized Male Field Crickets Exhibit Reduced Trilling Bout Rates and Durations. Ethology, 110: 909–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01022.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Received: May 11, 2004 Resubmitted: July 2, 2004 Initial acceptance: July 14, 2004 Final acceptance: July 19, 2004 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!