A Test of the Effect of Male Song on Female Nesting Behaviour in the Serin (Serinus serinus): a Field Playback Experiment
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 841–850, November 2004
How to Cite
Mota, P. G. and Depraz, V. (2004), A Test of the Effect of Male Song on Female Nesting Behaviour in the Serin (Serinus serinus): a Field Playback Experiment. Ethology, 110: 841–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01032.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Received: September 25, 2003 Initial acceptance: January 16, 2004 Final acceptance: June 22, 2004 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!