Immediate and Delayed Benefits of Play Behaviour: New Evidence from Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 949–962, December 2004
How to Cite
Palagi, E., Cordoni, G. and Borgognini Tarli, S. M. (2004), Immediate and Delayed Benefits of Play Behaviour: New Evidence from Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). Ethology, 110: 949–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01035.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Received: January 29, 2003 Initial acceptance: January 5, 2004 Final acceptance: August 23, 2004 (J. Lazarus)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!