The Silent Bared-Teeth Face and the Crest-Raise of the Mandrill (Mandrillus sphinx): a Contextual Analysis of Signal Function
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 143–157, February 2005
How to Cite
Laidre, M. E. and Yorzinski, J. L. (2005), The Silent Bared-Teeth Face and the Crest-Raise of the Mandrill (Mandrillus sphinx): a Contextual Analysis of Signal Function. Ethology, 111: 143–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01051.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received: April 11, 2004 Initial acceptance: May 28, 2004 Final acceptance: September 8, 2004 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!