Wall Lizards Modulate Refuge Use through Continuous Assessment of Predation Risk Level
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 207–219, February 2005
How to Cite
Martín, J. and López, P. (2005), Wall Lizards Modulate Refuge Use through Continuous Assessment of Predation Risk Level. Ethology, 111: 207–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01053.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received: March 31, 2004 Initial acceptance: June 11, 2004 Final acceptance: October 15, 2004 (L. Sundström)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!