Evolution of Classical Polyandry: Three Steps to Female Emancipation
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 1–23, January 2005
How to Cite
Andersson, M. (2005), Evolution of Classical Polyandry: Three Steps to Female Emancipation. Ethology, 111: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01057.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Received: June 26, 2004 Initial acceptance: September 3, 2004 Final acceptance: November 11, 2004 (B. Kempenaers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!