Prey Escape Direction is Influenced by the Pivoting Displays of Flush-Pursuing Birds
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 381–396, April 2005
How to Cite
Jabłoński, P. G. and McInerney, C. (2005), Prey Escape Direction is Influenced by the Pivoting Displays of Flush-Pursuing Birds. Ethology, 111: 381–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01059.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Received: May 17, 2004 Initial acceptance: July 10, 2004 Final acceptance: November 12, 2004 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!