Regulation and Non-Toxicity of the Spit from the Pale Spitting Spider Scytodes Pallida (Araneae: Scytodidae)
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 311–321, March 2005
How to Cite
Clements, R. and Li, D. (2005), Regulation and Non-Toxicity of the Spit from the Pale Spitting Spider Scytodes Pallida (Araneae: Scytodidae). Ethology, 111: 311–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01064.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received: August 27, 2004 Initial acceptance: October 6, 2004 Final acceptance: November 3, 2004 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!