Light-Dependent Shift in Bullfrog Tadpole Magnetic Compass Orientation: Evidence for a Common Magnetoreception Mechanism in Anuran and Urodele Amphibians
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 241–254, March 2005
How to Cite
Freake, M. J. and Phillips, J. B. (2005), Light-Dependent Shift in Bullfrog Tadpole Magnetic Compass Orientation: Evidence for a Common Magnetoreception Mechanism in Anuran and Urodele Amphibians. Ethology, 111: 241–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2004.01067.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received: July 11, 2004 Initial acceptance: August 19, 2004 Final acceptance: August 19, 2004 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!