Do ‘Quiet’ Places Make Animals Placid? Island vs. Mainland Tiger Snakes
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 573–592, June 2005
How to Cite
Bonnet, X., Aubret, F., Lourdais, O., Ladyman, M., Bradshaw, D. and Maumelat, S. (2005), Do ‘Quiet’ Places Make Animals Placid? Island vs. Mainland Tiger Snakes. Ethology, 111: 573–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01070.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Received: July 9, 2003 Initial acceptance: May 2, 2004 Final acceptance: November 21, 2004 (J. Lazarus)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!