Part-Time Mate Guarding Affects Paternity in Male Reed Buntings (Emberiza schoeniclus)
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 397–409, April 2005
How to Cite
Marthinsen, G., Kleven, O., Brenna, E. and Lifjeld, J. T. (2005), Part-Time Mate Guarding Affects Paternity in Male Reed Buntings (Emberiza schoeniclus). Ethology, 111: 397–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01079.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
- Received: April 21, 2004 Initial acceptance: May 27, 2004 Final acceptance: November 18, 2004 (B. Kempenaers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!