On the Relationship between Herbaceous Cover and Vigilance Activity of Degus (Octodon degus)
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 593–608, June 2005
How to Cite
Ebensperger, L. A. and Hurtado, M. J. (2005), On the Relationship between Herbaceous Cover and Vigilance Activity of Degus (Octodon degus). Ethology, 111: 593–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01084.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
- Received: September 9, 2004 Initial acceptance: October 25, 2004 Final acceptance: December 6, 2004 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!