Effects of Male Vocal Learning on Female Behavior in the Budgerigar, Melopsittacus undulatus
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
Volume 111, Issue 10, pages 901–923, October 2005
How to Cite
Hile, A. G., Burley, N. T., Coopersmith, C. B., Foster, V. S. and Striedter, G. F. (2005), Effects of Male Vocal Learning on Female Behavior in the Budgerigar, Melopsittacus undulatus. Ethology, 111: 901–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01105.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Received: August 17, 2004 Initial acceptance: December 13, 2004 Final acceptance: January 20, 2005 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!