Trophic Egg Production in a Subsocial Shield Bug, Parastrachia japonensis Scott (Heteroptera: Parastrachiidae), and its Functional Value
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 1089–1102, December 2005
How to Cite
Hironaka, M., Nomakuchi, S., Iwakuma, S. and Filippi, L. (2005), Trophic Egg Production in a Subsocial Shield Bug, Parastrachia japonensis Scott (Heteroptera: Parastrachiidae), and its Functional Value. Ethology, 111: 1089–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01112.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Received: January 12, 2005 Initial acceptance: March 11, 2005 Final acceptance: March 13, 2005 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!