Facultative Second Oviposition as an Adaptation to Egg Loss in a Semelparous Crab Spider
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 1126–1138, December 2005
How to Cite
Futami, K. and Akimoto, S.-i. (2005), Facultative Second Oviposition as an Adaptation to Egg Loss in a Semelparous Crab Spider. Ethology, 111: 1126–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01126.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Received: November 11, 2004 Initial acceptance: January 1, 2005 Final acceptance: April 11, 2005 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!