Individual Male Calling Pattern and Male Mating Success in the European Treefrog (Hyla arborea): Is there Evidence for Directional or Stabilizing Selection on Male Calling Behaviour?
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 116–126, February 2006
How to Cite
Friedl, T. W.P. (2006), Individual Male Calling Pattern and Male Mating Success in the European Treefrog (Hyla arborea): Is there Evidence for Directional or Stabilizing Selection on Male Calling Behaviour?. Ethology, 112: 116–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01132.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2005
- Received: July 22, 2004 Initial acceptance: November 18, 2004 Final acceptance: April 25, 2005 (B. Kempenaers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!