Individuality in Problem Solving: String Pulling in Two Carduelis Species (Aves: Passeriformes)
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 493–502, May 2006
How to Cite
Seibt, U. and Wickler, W. (2006), Individuality in Problem Solving: String Pulling in Two Carduelis Species (Aves: Passeriformes). Ethology, 112: 493–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01172.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
- Received: March 9, 2005 Initial acceptance: July 11, 2005 Final acceptance: September 9, 2005 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!