Life History Effects Upon Contest Behaviour: Age as a Predictor of Territorial Contest Dynamics in Two Populations of the Speckled Wood Butterfly, Pararge aegeria L.
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2006
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 471–477, May 2006
How to Cite
Kemp, D. J., Wiklund, C. and Gotthard, K. (2006), Life History Effects Upon Contest Behaviour: Age as a Predictor of Territorial Contest Dynamics in Two Populations of the Speckled Wood Butterfly, Pararge aegeria L. Ethology, 112: 471–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01173.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2006
- Received: July 6, 2005 Initial acceptance: August 23, 2005 Final acceptance: August 23, 2005 (K. Reinhold)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!