Chemosensory Response of Desert Iguanas (Dipsosaurus dorsalis) to Skin Lipids from A Lizard-Eating Snake (Lampropeltis getula californiae)
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 503–509, May 2006
How to Cite
Bealor, M. T. and O'Neil Krekorian, C. (2006), Chemosensory Response of Desert Iguanas (Dipsosaurus dorsalis) to Skin Lipids from A Lizard-Eating Snake (Lampropeltis getula californiae). Ethology, 112: 503–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01182.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Received: May 19, 2005 Initial acceptance: July 27, 2005 Final acceptance: September 9, 2005 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!