Matching and Symmetry in the Frequency Recognition Curve of the Poison Frog Epipedobates trivittatus
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 564–571, June 2006
How to Cite
Rojas, B., Amézquita, A. and Delgadillo, A. (2006), Matching and Symmetry in the Frequency Recognition Curve of the Poison Frog Epipedobates trivittatus. Ethology, 112: 564–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2005.01190.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received: May 3, 2005 Initial acceptance: June 23, 2005 Final acceptance: September 28, 2005 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!