Gender Differences in Owners Interacting with Pet Dogs: An Observational Study
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 64–73, January 2006
How to Cite
Prato-Previde, E., Fallani, G. and Valsecchi, P. (2006), Gender Differences in Owners Interacting with Pet Dogs: An Observational Study. Ethology, 112: 64–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01123.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
- Received: July 2, 2004 Initial acceptance: October 20, 2004 Final acceptance: April 13, 2005 (M. Bateson and J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!