A Dry Summer Diminishes Mate Search Effort by Pronghorn Females: Evidence for a Significant Cost of Mate Search
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 74–80, January 2006
How to Cite
Byers, J. A., Byers, A. A. and Dunn, S. J. (2006), A Dry Summer Diminishes Mate Search Effort by Pronghorn Females: Evidence for a Significant Cost of Mate Search. Ethology, 112: 74–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01127.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Received: February 14, 2004 Initial acceptance: April 11, 2005 Final acceptance: April 18, 2005 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!