Behavioural Correlations May Cause Partial Support for the Risk Allocation Hypothesis in Damselfly Larvae
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 143–151, February 2006
How to Cite
Slos, S. and Stoks, R. (2006), Behavioural Correlations May Cause Partial Support for the Risk Allocation Hypothesis in Damselfly Larvae. Ethology, 112: 143–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01141.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Received: July 13, 2004 Initial acceptance: April 13, 2005 Final acceptance: May 11, 2005 (L. Sundström)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!