Nest Green Plants as a Male Status Signal and Courtship Display in the Spotless Starling
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 196–204, February 2006
How to Cite
Veiga, J. P., Polo, V. and Viñuela, J. (2006), Nest Green Plants as a Male Status Signal and Courtship Display in the Spotless Starling. Ethology, 112: 196–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01148.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Received: October 1, 2004 Initial acceptance: April 14, 2005 Final acceptance: June 29, 2005 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!