Is Difference in Body Weight, Antler Length, Age or Dominance Rank related to the Number of Fights between Fallow Deer (Dama dama)?
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 258–269, March 2006
How to Cite
Jennings, D. J., Gammell, M. P., Carlin, C. M. and Hayden, T. J. (2006), Is Difference in Body Weight, Antler Length, Age or Dominance Rank related to the Number of Fights between Fallow Deer (Dama dama)?. Ethology, 112: 258–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01154.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Received: November 29, 2004 Initial acceptance: April 16, 2005 Final acceptance: June 3, 2005 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!