Functionally Referential Alarm Calls in Tamarins (Saguinus fuscicollis and Saguinus mystax) – Evidence from Playback Experiments
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 346–354, April 2006
How to Cite
Kirchhof, J. and Hammerschmidt, K. (2006), Functionally Referential Alarm Calls in Tamarins (Saguinus fuscicollis and Saguinus mystax) – Evidence from Playback Experiments. Ethology, 112: 346–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01165.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Received: December 9, 2004 Initial acceptance: April 3, 2005 Final acceptance: June 26, 2005 (L. Sundström)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!