The Relationship Between Resource Control, Association with Females and Male Weapon Size in a Male Dominance Insect
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 362–369, April 2006
How to Cite
Kelly, C. D. (2006), The Relationship Between Resource Control, Association with Females and Male Weapon Size in a Male Dominance Insect. Ethology, 112: 362–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01193.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Received: May 11, 2005 Initial acceptance: June 29, 2005 Final acceptance: July 13, 2005 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!