Context Dependent Territory Defense: The Importance of Habitat Structure in Anolis sagrei
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 537–543, June 2006
How to Cite
Calsbeek, R. and Marnocha, E. (2006), Context Dependent Territory Defense: The Importance of Habitat Structure in Anolis sagrei. Ethology, 112: 537–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01194.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received: July 29, 2005 Initial acceptance: September 2, 2005 Final acceptance: September 9, 2005 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!