Differentiation of Mating Vocalizations in Birds: Acoustic Features in Mainland and Island Populations and Evidence of Habitat-Dependent Selection on Songs
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Volume 112, Issue 8, pages 757–771, August 2006
How to Cite
Baker, M. C. (2006), Differentiation of Mating Vocalizations in Birds: Acoustic Features in Mainland and Island Populations and Evidence of Habitat-Dependent Selection on Songs. Ethology, 112: 757–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01212.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received: August 24, 2005 Initial acceptance: October 5, 2005 Final acceptance: November 21, 2005 (K. Riebel)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!