Female Preference for Male Lateral Projection Area in the Shortfin Molly, Poecilia mexicana: Evidence for a Pre-existing Bias in Sexual Selection
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Volume 112, Issue 7, pages 678–690, July 2006
How to Cite
David MacLaren, R. and Rowland, W. J. (2006), Female Preference for Male Lateral Projection Area in the Shortfin Molly, Poecilia mexicana: Evidence for a Pre-existing Bias in Sexual Selection. Ethology, 112: 678–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01213.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received: August 18, 2005 Initial acceptance: September 23, 2005 Final acceptance: October 31, 2005 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!