Host-Handling Behavior: An Innate Component of Foraging Behavior in the Parasitoid Wasp Ampulex compressa
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 7, pages 699–706, July 2006
How to Cite
Keasar, T., Sheffer, N., Glusman, G. and Libersat, F. (2006), Host-Handling Behavior: An Innate Component of Foraging Behavior in the Parasitoid Wasp Ampulex compressa. Ethology, 112: 699–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01214.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Received: July 26, 2005 Initial Acceptance: September 22, 2005 Final Acceptance: November 10, 2005 (L. Sundström)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!