Variation in Plant Substrates and its Consequences for Insect Vibrational Communication
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 8, pages 779–789, August 2006
How to Cite
Cocroft, R. B., Shugart, H. J., Konrad, K. T. and Tibbs, K. (2006), Variation in Plant Substrates and its Consequences for Insect Vibrational Communication. Ethology, 112: 779–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01226.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received: August 22, 2005 Initial acceptance: October 29, 2005 Final acceptance: November 27, 2005 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!