Dynamic Risk Assessment: Prey Rapidly Adjust Flight Initiation Distance to Changes in Predator Approach Speed
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 858–864, September 2006
How to Cite
Cooper, W. E. (2006), Dynamic Risk Assessment: Prey Rapidly Adjust Flight Initiation Distance to Changes in Predator Approach Speed. Ethology, 112: 858–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01240.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Received: November 10, 2005 Initial acceptance: December 26, 2005 Final acceptance: January 23, 2006 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!