Behavioural Response of Bats to Perceived Predation Risk While Foraging
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Volume 112, Issue 10, pages 977–983, October 2006
How to Cite
Baxter, D. J. M., Psyllakis, J. M., Gillingham, M. P. and O'Brien, E. L. (2006), Behavioural Response of Bats to Perceived Predation Risk While Foraging. Ethology, 112: 977–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01249.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Received: October 20, 2005 Initial acceptance: December 14, 2005 Final acceptance: February 26, 2006 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!